Monday, May 19, 2008

Spokane




So winter finally let go of the area and spring was here for about a week before summer hit! This last weekend was pretty hot (for here) and we enjoyed very summer like weather. It is supposed to cool down and act more like late spring again this week, but it was a nice break after feeling like the winter here would never end. Since the weather warmed up so quick, the rivers were pretty full with runoff from snow melting in the mountains so we went downtown to see the waterfalls. It was fun to see them so full. Here's a few pictures...






We then went to a park for a birthday party and Natalie got to engage in her favorite activity - collecting rocks and playing in the dirt! She made a mess of herself but had fun collecting rocks and going down the slide all by herself.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like she's already grown, and it's only been a month or 2 since last I saw her.

Kari said...

I miss you guys alot!! I think I have your email address wrong. Can you send it to me again please?

Thanks!

Amy said...

I miss you guys! Natalie is growing so much. Glad all is well and I will continue to pray for you. P.S. Bailee had that same shirt as Natalie, we love Target!