Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Fun With Natalie

I have always enjoyed kids. But to be completely honest, I feel more comfortable with kids as they get a bit older and can interact more. I have had a lot of fun with Natalie as she has grown up from a screaming helpless newborn, but I have to say that I am enjoying it more each day as I get to play with her, make her laugh, listen to her sing and talk about anything and everything, and just interact with her more. The other day we went to a park nearby and I had fun taking some pictures of her. I finally figured out a way to get her to smile a bit more "normal", but I enjoy her open mouth grin with eyes closed too.
Anyway, I just have fun being her dad. She is talking so much now. Yesterday when I walked in the house after work she looks at me with a very serious look and a furrowed brow and says "Natalie wants to color REAAAAALLY bad". She kept repeating this for several minutes until we got out the coloring book and I sat down to color with her. You just never know what to expect.

No comments: