Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it snow!

There are a lot of people here that are complaining about the snow we are getting right now, but let me just say that I love it! It has been nearly a decade since I have lived in a place that actually has a winter, and I have missed it greatly. Currently it is snowing steadily and we have probably gotten 3-4 inches in the last 6 hours and it is predicted to last until late tomorrow.
Anyway, I just thought I would make it clear that I enjoy the snow, I am loving it, and despite the crazy conditions for driving, I am thrilled to live in a place with real winter again! Hopefully I can take some pictures and get them up in a few days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES! Please take pictures of your children in the snow. Us Warkentins are wildly jealous of your snow-filled winter. Enjoy it!